Fanduel Single Game Daily Fantasy Football Week 3 Monday Night Football Eagles at Buccaneers
The stage is set for a thrilling Monday Night showdown as the Philadelphia Eagles go head-to-head with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This matchup is a rematch of the 2022 NFC Divisional Round game, and it promises to deliver some exciting NFL Fantasy Football action. The Eagles may have had a rocky start to the season but the reigning conference champions are currently 2-0. On the other hand, the Buccaneers have surprised everyone with a perfect 2-0 start, defying preseason expectations. According to the NFL odds at FanDuel Sportsbook, the Eagles are a 4.5-point favorite in this contest, and the projected total points for the game are set at 44.5.
If you’re new to single-game slates on FanDuel, here’s the scoop: they feature five flex spots with scoring rules identical to the main slate, but with the addition of kickers and an “MVP” roster slot. The MVP earns 1.5 times their total fantasy points, making this slot crucial to your lineup’s success. Be sure to check out our in depth FanDuel Single Game single-game strategy article here.
Both teams have strong rushing defenses but middle-of-the-pack pass defenses, hinting at a balanced game.
In cash games, you can stack these wide receivers instead of picking a quarterback, while tournament strategy may vary based on how you feel Hurts’ will perform.
D’Andre Swift ($11,500) and Rachaad White ($11,000) had strong outings last week, but Swift’s role is uncertain with the return of Kenneth Gainwell ($10,000). White remains a solid choice due to his snap share and pass-catching ability.
Defense is an option too. The Philadelphia D/ST ($9,000) has a higher pressure rate, but an offense-oriented lineup may be preferred.
Consider These Strategies
- Kickers and DSTs: Limit your lineup to a maximum of 2 kickers and DSTs.
- QB-WR Pairing: If you choose a wide receiver as your captain, pair them with their respective quarterback.
- Expensive Pass Catchers: If you select an expensive pass catcher as your captain, include at most 1 other pass catcher from the same team. This applies to players like Smith, Brown, Evans, and Godwin.
- Captaining Hurts or Mayfield: If your captain is Hurts, make sure to include at least 1 pass catcher in your lineup.
- Eagles Pass Catchers: Given the low passing volume of the Eagles’ offense, consider having at most 2 of Smith, Brown, and Goedert in your lineup.
- Swift vs. Gainwell: If you captain Swift or Gainwell, exclude the other from your lineup.
That’s all I’ve got for today
Thank you for checking out the article, I hope I was able to provide you with some value as you begin to build your DFS lineups for today’s contests.
Be sure to hit me up in Discord if you have questions. If you would prefer to reach out to me on Twitter @CeeGeeDFS that works too
Latest Free Content