MLB DFS Top Hitters for Draftkings, Fanduel lineups 9/30/23
When it comes to MLB DFS, finding the right hitters for your DraftKings and FanDuel lineups can make all the difference. In this article, we’ll break down some top hitters to consider for your daily fantasy baseball roster on the 30th of September, 2023. We’ll analyze their recent performance, matchup advantages, and potential value to help you make informed choices.
Coors Field Clash
Coors Field in Colorado is known for its thin air and high-scoring games. When the wind is blowing strong, as it is expected to be, it’s hard to resist loading up on players from both teams. Two hitters to keep a close eye on are:
- Charlie Blackmon ($3,700): Blackmon is not only healthy but also fresh off a contract extension. He consistently hits leadoff and has shown his hitting prowess with eight hits in his last four games.
- Nolan Jones ($4,000): Jones is another strong choice, boasting two home runs and a seven-game hitting streak. With Minnesota using an opener and piecing together nine innings, both Blackmon and Jones make for solid anchors in your lineup.
Yankees vs. Royals Showdown
The Yankees-Royals matchup has a promising 9.0 run total, and there’s potential for even more scoring. While the pitching matchups in this game are solid, we recommend focusing on the star hitters:
- Aaron Judge ($4,600): Judge may come with a high price tag, but facing the Royals’ opener and bulk relief pitchers should work in his favor. He has the power to deliver a long ball.
- Bobby Witt ($3,800): Witt continues to impress with his diverse offensive skills. Yankees’ starter Clarke Schmidt has had some struggles recently, making Witt an intriguing option.
Minnesota’s Sleeper Picks
Unlike the Rockies’ batters, Minnesota’s lineup isn’t seeing a significant boost in pricing due to Coors Field. Take advantage of this and consider these options:
- Kyle Farmer ($3,400): Although likely hitting sixth, Farmer is on a 10-game hitting streak and offers flexibility in your lineup.
- Max Kepler ($3,400): Kepler has shown power potential with seven hits in his last four games and an impressive 12 runs in his last 11 outings.
Braves vs. Nationals
The Nationals’ starter, Joan Adon, has been struggling lately, making the Braves’ offense an attractive option. However, the Braves have shown a tendency to rest starters, so be cautious. Keep an eye on the lineup, but consider these players:
- Eddie Rosario ($2,700): Adon has struggled against lefties, making Rosario an appealing choice.
- Michael Harris ($3,000): Another lefty to watch, Harris, could provide value if he gets a spot start. Keep an eye on Forrest Wall ($2,000) as a potential option as well.
Dodgers’ Dominance Continues
The Dodgers have no postseason game until Saturday, so expect them to field their best lineup. J.D. Martinez ($5,200) is in great form and faces a favorable matchup against Tristan Beck, who has shown vulnerability in a traditional starting role.
Cubs vs. Milwaukee
Milwaukee’s pitching situation for Saturday is uncertain, which makes the Cubs an intriguing choice. Ian Happ ($4,400) has been delivering with six extra-base hits in his last 10 games.
Rockies’ Value Picks
As the Rockies finish their season at home, consider these potential value picks:
- Elehuris Montero ($3,600): Montero has been consistent at first base with five home runs in September.
- Sean Bouchard ($2,600): Bouchard has been performing well at Coors Field, making him a budget-friendly option.
Catcher can be a challenging position in DFS due to rest days, but consider these options:
- Ryan Jeffers ($20): When Jeffers plays, he delivers solid numbers. He’s playing at Coors Field this weekend, a favorable venue for hitters.
A few players are worth considering due to their impressive stats against specific matchups:
- Michael Harris ($19): Harris has been consistent against right-handed pitchers, making him a valuable pick against Joan Adon.
- Rafael Devers ($17): Devers continues to impress, especially against righties. He’s facing Kyle Gibson, who has struggled, especially at home.
- Michael Massey ($14): Massey offers power and a good OPS in recent weeks, making him a strong choice against lefty Clarke Schmidt.
That’s all I’ve got for today
Thank you for checking out the article, I hope I was able to provide you with some value as you begin to build your DFS lineups for today’s contests.
Be sure to hit me up in Discord if you have questions. If you would prefer to reach out to me on Twitter @CeeGeeDFS that works too
Latest Free Content