NBA DFS Top Value Plays for 11/20/23
NBA DFS Top Value Plays for 11/20/23
Welcome to our NBA DFS Top Value Plays article. In the ever-evolving world of NBA DFS, finding top value plays is like striking gold. It’s all about maximizing your roster while staying within budget, and in this article, we’ll delve into some of the top value plays for the NBA DFS slate on 11/20/23. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, these players offer fantastic value for your fantasy lineup.
James Harden – $7200 (FD) / $7800 (DK)
Opponent – Spurs
The Clippers recently made a significant change to their starting lineup by moving Russell Westbrook to the sixth man role. This shift seemed to work wonders, and it was evident in James Harden’s performance. He finished with 29 points, nine rebounds, and seven assists, displaying his versatility.
Harden now faces the Spurs, who currently boast the second-worst defense in the league. The Clippers come into this game with one of the highest point totals, making Harden an enticing option. He’s undervalued on both FanDuel and DraftKings, making him a steal, particularly on FanDuel.
Harden’s recent resurgence with his new team is promising. He even hit a game-winning shot against the Rockets, finishing with 24 points, nine rebounds, and seven assists. Many might forget that Harden was an absolute fantasy monster for seasons, and his current price doesn’t reflect his potential. Don’t overlook him, especially in GPPs, against a Spurs team with the second-worst defensive rating in the NBA.
Duncan Robinson (SG/SF – MIA): $5,900 (DK) / $6,000 (FD)
Duncan Robinson’s contract was once considered one of the worst in NBA history, but this season, he’s proving his worth. He’s consistently played over 34 minutes in five of his last six games, averaging 15 shots per game in his recent outings.
This increased role has translated into remarkable production, with Robinson averaging nearly 40 fantasy points per game across his last four games. Moreover, the Bulls, their upcoming opponent, are surrendering the seventh-most fantasy points to opposing small forwards.
Robinson is renowned for his three-point shooting prowess, hitting at least four threes in each of his last four games. With a season three-point shooting percentage of 41.1%, he’s a reliable source of points. After scoring over 29.0 Yahoo points in four straight games, Robinson is an excellent option, especially considering his recent performances against the Bulls.
Kevon Looney – $5800 (FD) / $5500 (DK)
Opponent – Rockets
Kevon Looney was thrust into the starting lineup in the absence of Draymond Green in the last game and played an extensive amount of minutes, even in overtime. He recorded an impressive 16 rebounds during that game.
The Warriors need Looney’s size in the matchup against Houston, especially when facing Sengun. Looney’s recent return to the starting lineup resulted in a fantastic performance, with 34.7 Yahoo points in 35 minutes. While he may not be a significant scorer, his ability to grab rebounds and contribute assists over limited minutes makes him a viable budget-friendly option at the center position.
Other Value Plays
- Keegan Murray – $6100 (FD) / $6300 (DK)
- Murray has been receiving significant minutes this season, giving him a higher projected floor. Despite struggling with his shooting, he offers value due to his role and the favorable matchup.
- Mitchell Robinson (C – NYK): $5,500 (DK) / $6,100 (FD)
- Robinson might not be a prolific scorer, but his rebounding and defensive contributions make him a valuable DFS option. He’s been averaging over 30 DraftKings points per game recently and could excel with a few buckets.
- Aaron Gordon – $6900 (FD) / $6700 (DK)
- Gordon has been playing substantial minutes for the Nuggets, making him an intriguing option. He’s averaged 14.5 points and 7.8 rebounds in his recent games and offers great value.
- Michael Porter Jr. (SF – DEN): $6,800 (DK) / $7,200 (FD)
- Porter Jr. has thrived in the absence of Jamal Murray, delivering consistent performances with over 34 DraftKings points in six of his last seven games. The matchup against Detroit is favorable.
- Andrew Wiggins (SF – GSW): $5,600 (DK) / $5,200 (FD)
- Wiggins has had a challenging season, but a recent bounce-back game with 42 DraftKings points suggests he’s worth considering at his current price. He has a history of performing well against Houston.
- Dyson Daniels (PG/SG – NOP): $5,900 (DK) / $5,700 (FD)
- With CJ McCollum sidelined, Daniels has been thrust into the point guard position for the Pelicans. He’s been consistently delivering over 25 DraftKings points and offers solid value in this high-scoring matchup.
That’s all I’ve got for today
Thank you for checking out the article, I hope I was able to provide you with some value as you begin to build your DFS lineups for today’s contests.
Be sure to hit me up in Discord if you have questions. If you would prefer to reach out to me on Twitter @CeeGeeDFS that works too
Learn, Build, Compete
New Customer Offer!
Latest Free Content