In this article I’m going to quickly go over some basic slate info to get our day started. This is not going to be an in depth detailed breakdown of each matchup, but more of a Macro view of the slate each morning. I’ll drop some injury blurbs in here as well that we should be monitoring and I’ll try to make a note of what those injuries mean for us in our DFS contests today.
I’m confident in our team here at Rise or Fall, and I am confident that our Content, Tools, and One-on-One Coaching will help you become a more competitive player right out of the gate. Check out our Membership Options here
Pace up or Pace down
What is Pace? Well, a quick google search leads us a great explanation.
Pace, or how many possessions a team uses per 48 minutes, is something we often discuss when referring to specific teams or even specific eras of NBA history. It goes to the core of a team’s identity, defines it against its peers. Fast teams are fun. They run, they score, they entertain. Slow teams defend.
📈 NBA STUDY HUB IS LIVE! 📈
Come check out our newest STUDY HUB. This will give you a quick overview of the slate. You’ll be able to quickly see how a player has performed vs today’s opponent in the past. You’ll also be able to see his recent Fantasy Point Trends and Minutes Trends, along with how frequently he has paid off today’s current price tag this season.
BKN – DeAndre Jordan, Spencer Dinwiddie, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Taurean Prince, Nicolas Claxton, Wilson Chandler, Michael Beasley, Jamal Crawford
– Wow… Pretty much the entire Nets team is out, so we’ll have to monitor this going forward
– Caris LeVert ALERT!!
– Tyler Johnson and Chris Chiozza will likely run point with Kyrie being out
– Jarrett Allen will likely play a ton of minutes with DeAndre Jordan out
– Rodions Kurucs and Dzan Musa should get plenty of run with Prince and Chandler out
SAS – LaMarcus Aldridge – OUT
SAS – Bryn Forbes – OUT
SAS – Trey Lyles – OUT
– Jakob Poeltl TURTLE 🐢 should play solid minutes with Aldridge and Lyles both out
– Could see Lonnie Walker get the start with Forbes out
– Derrick White and Patty Mills get more run with Forbes out
WAS – Bradley Beal – OUT
WAS – Thomas Bryant – Questionable
WAS – Davis Bertans – OUT
– With Beal and Bertans both out for the Season, Shabazz Napier and Troy Brown are going to be the main offensive targets on this team.
– Mortiz Wagner gets a bump if Bryant is out
SAC – Marvin Bagley – OUT
SAC – Alex Len – OUT
– Nemanja Bjelica, Richaun Holmes and Harry Giles are prime targets here with Bagley out
MIL – Eric Bledsoe – OUT
– might see George Hill get the start, but, more of a bump for Giannis and Middleton
PHO – Kelly Oubre – OUT
POR – Trevor Ariza – OUT
POP – Jaylen Adams – Questionable
MEM – Justise Winslow – OUT
MEM – Tyus Jones – OUT
HOU – Eric Gordon – OUT
HOU – Thabo Sefolosha – OUT
DAL – Willie Cauley Stein – OUT
DAL – Jalen Brunson – OUT
DAL – Courtney Lee – OUT
ORL – Wes Iwundu – Doubtful
I love you all, but I can’t give everything away for free. If you want more insight on these injury situations and how they effect tonight’s slate you’ll have to sign up for one of our Patreon Memberships, and jump in the discord with the coaches. As more news drops we will let you know exactly who is out and exactly who benefits with each situation.
I’ve set up a Rating for both Fanduel and Draftkings on the ROF Study Hub. This rating is something I’ve been working on that takes into account several factors of each slate each day. Rather than simply looking at the standard Projection and Value, my hope is that this rating will give us another level of insight each day.
Wrap it up
Big slate today, games starting at 2:30pm – 4:00pm – 6:30pm – 8:00pm and 9:00pm – Get your Late Swap tool ready, it’s gonna be wild!
Love you all, thank you for checking out the article, and thank you for your continued support 💓💯
You must log in to post a comment.