NFL Week 6 Reactions & Takeaways, Cooper Kupp WR1?
What’s up, my friends?
Fantasy Football was WILD in Week 6. I have a few takeaways and gut reactions that I think are worth noting.
NFL Week 6 Reactions & Takeaways
I created a new TikTok account and would love it if you followed me there for fun videos like this one!
Breece Hall is 100% healthy and back
– 20+ fantasy point games in back-to-back games
– Dalvin Cook non-existent threat
Raheem Mostert is a Top-5 RB going forward
– this man leads the NFL in touchdowns
– he gets red zone work & passing game work
– he out-snapped (and outperformed) backup Salvon Ahmen 39 to 24
– Backup, backup, backup running back Chris Brooks had 9 snaps but was carted off late in the game
– the sky is the limit for Raheem Mostert
Cooper Kupp is all the way back
– 95% snap rate or higher in the first two games
– 15 catches for 266 yards and 1 touchdown
– only Tyreek Hill is ahead of him in my rest-of-season WR rankings followed by Stefon Diggs
Isiah Pacheco has Top-10 RB upside the rest of the way
– Hear me out…over the last three weeks he has averaged 18 PPR PPG which would be good for 10th most this season
– I know you’re worried about McKinnon and Clyde Edward Helaire but don’t be
– Pacheco has received 82% of the touches out of that trio since Week 4
Kyren Williams is a bonified RB1
– he has 110 touches, 561 yards, and 7 touchdowns through six games
– he averages 18.4 PPR PPG which is the 8th most at the position
– only Christian McCaffrey and Raheem Mostert have more touchdowns than him
Let’s secure the Dub!
I hope to continue supporting your winning in all things Fantasy Football 💯
Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my newsletter, tell a friend ♥️
– Mitch Carl